This is a very successful and incredibely fast growing engineering company that has created a business-critical tool for various companies across the globe. To support the increasing demand for feature releases they are creating a set of different resp...
This is a very successful and incredibely fast growing engineering company that has created a business-critical tool for various companies across the globe. To support the increasing demand for feature releases they are creating a set of different responsibility areas following the reliability and the observability approach. With millions of users, a global team, and the support of market-leading VC's and advisors, it’s an incredible time to join them. Bring your skills, experience, and vision and help them transform how the world collaborates.
They are also backed by Accel, ICONIQ, and CEO's from the world's top SaaS companies like Google and Microsoft. Furthermore they have aspirations to do truly world-changing things. 80% of the Fortune 100 companies use their product, and they’ve been named one of the Best American Startups Employers by Forbes.
We are now explicitly looking for a Head of Data and Business Technology who comes from a digital product organization like Google, Netflix, Spotify, Facebook or Instagram. Someone who is experienced in software engineering and has experience with mobile devices like iOS, Android and web.
In a nutshell: this is an international product scale-up organization with some of the best minds in the world behind the scenes. People from organizations such as Netflix, Spotify and Google.
Do you want to be part of this initiative? Apply now!
They are a successful and fast growing engineering company that has created a business-critical tool for various companies across the globe. Right now they are building and expanding their Amsterdam office which means you, as Head of Data & Business Technology, will help shape and guide the teams and their strategy.
Your task is to lead their Data and Business Technology Engineering team. You need to be an Engineering manager who will define the best practices, create and maintain data processing pipelines and framework.
They need someone who can bring and implement a vision on how to create a world class data engineering organization that is efficient and healthy, and has all the tools it needs.
– Hire, build and manage their Data and Business Technology Engineering organization;
– Lead engineering team to define, create and maintain data processing pipelines and framework for their product;
– Invent and implement new prediction algorithms and ML models;
– Develop and execute strategy for their Data and Business Technology Engineering team, influence their product strategy;
– Lead dashboard framework to deliver accurate information across organization as well as early warnings system;
– Work closely with different stakeholders across organization.
– 7+ years industry experience (software development / engineering;
– preferably SaaS and product companies);
– 5+ yrs experience as an Engineering Manager;
– 3+ yrs recent experience in Data engineering;
– Expertise building / running engineering teams of 40+ engineers;
– Strong analytical and engineering skills, ability create new models as well as engineering pipelines to implement them;
– Data driven approach to development process;
– Ability to prioritize and focus development efforts on key areas (based on metrics);
– Experience building data tools, frameworks, including dashboards;
– Proven track-record leading a data driven environment within SaaS or product companies.
Skillset: Data Engineering, Data Strategy, Software Engineering, Stakeholder Management
Terms of employment:
After the first interview, our client offers you a permanent appointment with an excellent salary, bonus scheme, lease or mobility scheme, unlimited days of leave, non-contributory pension, guaranteed 13th month, laptop, and telephone of your choice. In addition, you can also enjoy spacious outings and you have the option to work on the basis of 40, 38, 36, 34 and 32 hours.
– Stock Option Grant;
– Medical Insurance coverage;
– Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period;
– Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high;
– Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team;
– Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office.
Send your CV to email@example.com and I will arrange everything for you.
Manager IT, Manager Software, IT Manager, Man met de visie, vacature
Utrecht: Cross Device Engineering Manager (C/C++, WiFi, IoT, Netwerk)
Baarn: IT Manager voor mobile technology organisatie (MT lid)
Amersfoort: Commerciële HR manager voor Customer Succes Manager rol!
Utrecht: Projectmanager met cloud-ervaring gezocht
Bunnik: Azure Cloud Transitie Coach gevraagd voor top IT bedrijf
Respond to this job? Please contact:
Shervinio Harris via phone number: +31 (0)88 88 33 078 or mobile phone: +31 (0)6 21 34 07 12.
Applying can also be done by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via WhatsApp.