This is a very successful and incredibely fast growing engineering company that has created a business-critical tool for various companies across the globe. To support the increasing demand for feature releases they are creating a set of different resp...
This is a very successful and incredibely fast growing engineering company that has created a business-critical tool for various companies across the globe. To support the increasing demand for feature releases they are creating a set of different responsibility areas following the reliability and the observability approach. With millions of users, a global team, and the support of market-leading VC's and advisors, it’s an incredible time to join them. Bring your skills, experience, and vision and help them transform how the world collaborates.
They are also backed by Accel, ICONIQ, and CEO's from the world's top SaaS companies like Google and Microsoft. Furthermore they have aspirations to do truly world-changing things. 80% of the Fortune 100 companies use their product, and they’ve been named one of the Best American Startups Employers by Forbes.
We are now explicitly looking for a DevOps Lead who comes from a digital product organization and who is experienced in software engineering and has experience with mobile devices like iOS, Android and web.
In a nutshell: this is an international product scale-up organization with some of the best minds in the world behind the scenes. People from organizations such as Netflix, Spotify and Google.
Do you want to be part of this initiative? Apply now!
The DevOps Lead will be accountable for defining and implementing monitoring as a service and on-call rotation strategy for the company. In addition to help them set the direction for proper SLI / SLO / SLA.
– Provide their customers with a reliable solution that guarantees uptime;
– Moving their monitoring solutions to the Monitoring as a Service approach;
– Set up the on-call process across the engineering organisation;
– Set up the Observability team;
– Work with the Support team to resolve issues;
– Work closely with various teams in different time zones and participate in occasional meetings outside of regular working hours.
You will be able to set up a team from scratch and drive the best practices among the rapidly scaling product.
– 6+ years in DevOps/SRE;
– 2+ years as a Team Lead;
– Strong hands-on experience with Cloud Platforms (AWS);
– Experience using Python programming language for scripting;
– Good Experience in monitoring, logging, observability approach;
– Good Experience with ELK Stack, Prometheus, Victoria Metrics, Grafana, Sentry, Jaeger;
– Strong Linux skills;
– Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices including coding standards, code reviews, CI, build processes, testing, and operations.
Skillset: Aws, Python, Elk, Prometheus, Grafana, Sentry, Jaeger, Victoria metrics, Linux
After the first interview, our client offers you a permanent appointment with an excellent salary, bonus scheme, lease or mobility scheme, unlimited days of leave, non-contributory pension, guaranteed 13th month, laptop, and telephone of your choice. In addition, you can also enjoy spacious outings and you have the option to work on the basis of 40, 38, 36, 34 and 32 hours.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 06- 21340712 and I will arrange everything for you.
Meer dan 5000 euro bruto pmnd
DevOps Engineer, Continuous Testing, Continuous Integration, DevOps vacature, samentrekking van development en operations, PHP Linux Testing
Purmerend: System Engineer voor een internationale organisatie gezocht!
Diemen: DevOps Engineer voor een mooi Softwarebedrijf gezocht!
Amsterdam: DevOps leads worden hier gekozen als zij goed genoeg zijn
Amsterdam: Ultieme Manager engineering voor miljoenenorganisatie
Hilversum: Senior Systeembeheerder gezocht | 38 uur en 13e maand
Reageren op deze vacature? Neem dan contact op met:
Shervinio Harris op telefoonnummer: +31 (0)88 88 33 078 of mobiel: +31 (0)6 21 34 07 12.
Solliciteren kan ook door te mailen naar email@example.com of via WhatsApp.