The company consists of just over 100 enthusiastic employees. Together they are responsible for developing high-quality and innovative software solutions. This software is used on a daily basis by hundreds of companies worldwide, to help them monitor and improve their performances. The applications that you will be working on are always complex and are developed with the highest care possible. Customers are mostly large and international companies, such as one of the biggest beer breweries worldwide.
As a Senior Frontend Developer you will be working on both the development of new, as the further development of existing cross-platform (web)applications. You will work in a dynamic environment, where working in a high pase is important. Nevertheless the quality of the product can never be lost out of sight because of the speed of working. It is very important that the applications that you will work on do what they are built for, but also that they have a smooth and attractive layout. Therefore it is important that you have affinity with (UX) design.
Besides this, your new employer is always looking for new technologies to implement in the development process. As the Senior Frontend Developer, it is expected that you are always following the new ins and outs in the area of Frontend Development. If there's a new technology that might be interesting for the company, you will be the one to stand up and suggest. It goes without saying that you will get the space and budget to learn and implement this new technology, if your employer also sees the opportunities in this new technique.
– A Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Software Development/Informatics;
– You are living in the Netherlands, or you are willing to move to the Netherlands;
– You are a Senior when it comes to Frontend Development;
– You can work with Angular, React, jQuery, HTML and CSS;
– Experience with Mobile Development (Ionic, React Native) is a plus;
– You have experience with Web API's;
– Your English (both written and verbal) is excellent.
Terms of employment:
– An excellent salary (€ 4.500 – € 5.000)
– 30 holidays;
– If you live abroad, you will get assistance in coming to the Netherlands;
– A challenging position, in a dynamic and international team;
– Plenty of possibilities for growth and self-development.
4000 – 5000 euro
Frontend React, Angular, Vue, Typescript
Cities in the area:
Schiedam, Vlaardingen, Ridderkerk, Overschie, Maassluis
Delft: Junior Front-End Developer en flink doorgroeien!
Leiden: Frontend React Dev met spoed gezocht, alle niveaus welkom!
Respond to this job? Please contact:
Jim Jansen via phone number: +31 (0)88 88 33 068 or mobile phone: +31 (0)6 34 09 04 40.
Applying can also be done by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via WhatsApp.