For an international organisation, that counts over 350 employees wordwide, I'm looking for a Senior .NET Software Engineer. The company that you will be working for has offices in over 10 countries, you will be working from the Rotterdam offi...
For an international organisation, that counts over 350 employees wordwide, I'm looking for a Senior .NET Software Engineer. The company that you will be working for has offices in over 10 countries, you will be working from the Rotterdam office. At this moment this office counts over 70 men and women, who are working together to provide companies around the world with excellent and solid cloud solutions. Examples are solutions for digital working spaces, solutions for telecommunication and online company portals that can be accessed from anywhere in the world.
The atmosphere in the company is informal, but also very professional. The solutions that are being build here are complex and must meet high quality standards. The spoken language in your team is English. You will be working closely with some developers based in the Rotterdam office, but also with developers based in other countries. You will talk to them on a daily basis using Microsoft Teams. Therefore it is important that you speak English fluently.
Please note: a Dutch working permit is required for this position! We can not help you with applying for one!
Besides .NET development, you will occasionally work on the level of a Software Architect. An example of this is that you understand and are able to work with Design Patterns and multithreading in .NET.
For this role, we are looking for a Software Egineer that is real go-getter. You live for software development and more specific for .NET. You have good communicative skills and you are a social person. You are able to work in a team, but you can werk independently as well. It is not a problem for you to work overtime if necessary. You are proud of the softwar solutions that you build en you are proud of the fact that these solutions help companies to move forward in this digital world. You are very important for you employer because of your strong development skills, but also because you are very important for you Agile team. It is not a problem for you to take the lead and decide the direction of a project if necessary. You are able to coach your less experienced colleagues, so that they grow as a developer as well. Together you make sure to deliver a magnificent endresult in every project!
– You have a Dutch working permit;
– A Bachelor or Master degree in an IT related field;
– A minimum of 6 years experience in software development, of which 5 in .NET Development;
– Experience with Design Patterns;
– Some experience in Software Achitecture;
– Good communicative skills;
– You are responsible and able to take the lead in necessary;
– You follow the latest development in the world of .NET closely;
– You are fluent in English;
– Is is not a problem for you to work overtime if necessary.
Terms of employment:
– You will start with a temporary contract, but the intention is to give you a permanent contract ASAP;
– A challenging position in an international environment;
– A gross salary of € 4.000 – € 5.000 per month, depending on your previous experience;
– A bonus related to your performance;
– Possibilities when it comes to education and/or courses;
– A job that makes an excellent addition to your resume.
4000 – 5000 euro
.NET, C#.NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET, vacature, Microsoft, IT banen, werken in IT, jobs
Cities in the area:
Schiedam, Vlaardingen, Ridderkerk, Overschie, Maassluis
Voorhout: Junior Backend .NET Developer | Fullstack focus
Voorhout: Back-end Developer .NET | Mobile Solutions | Klein bedrijf!
Bodegraven: Junior Software Ontwikkelaar C# | HBO/WO!
Alphen aan den Rijn: Junior C# | .NET | Big Data Developer | HBO of WO!
Bodegraven: Medior .NET Developer | Big Data Solutions
Respond to this job? Please contact:
Bram Kohler via phone number: +31 (0)88 88 33 074 or mobile phone: +31 (0)6 25 26 94 23.
Applying can also be done by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or via WhatsApp.